Qôdesh offers an atmosphere of peace and quietness synonymous to a farm lifestyle; the refreshing of nature and peacefulness of the tranquil waters; It is the ideal place to draw aside from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Should your needs extend to a stay filled with entertainment, music, noise and alcohol… then Qodesh is NOT the place for you.
The camping site as a whole can be booked out for group camps, ideal for church group functions / activities, family and/or friends reunions / gatherings, school camps, "Voortrekkers"/ Girl Guides / Boy's Scouts, Leadership Camps to name but a few.
Power points at all caravan camping sites are the normal 3-point plugs;
Electricity as supplied by Eskom, with no backup system;
Drinking water from our borehole is delicious;
Cell phone reception is relatively good, however, radio and television reception is poor;
Nearest town and ATM is in Bronkhorstspruit (36km);
Winter days in the Wilge River Valley are mostly relatively warm, but the early mornings and winter nights are very cold.
QÔDESH OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FACILITIES:
- Tea Garden with awesome temptations
- Goats Cheesery with the opportunity to milk a goat or feed goat kids
- Grassed camping areas with ample shade
- Clean and neat ablutions, each with a flush toilet, washbasin & shower, warm water
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi under the trees
- Eskom power at each camp site, also delicious borehole water
- Lawns for ball games & Children's play area;
- Relax in a hammock or sit quietly next to the tranquil river
- and experience the bird life in the area;
RATES FOR CAMPING SITES:
We do not allow Weekends or long weekends to be split. Campers pay for both Friday and Saturday nights.
|WEEKENDS / LONG-WEEKENDS / SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||MIDWEEK OUT OF SEASON|
|INDIVIDUAL CAMPING SITES,
|GROUP BOOKING - YOU BOOK OUT ALL THE CAMPING SITES EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR GROUP
(WE ALSO HAVE A CATERING SERVICE FOR GROUPS AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST)
- Bookings to be made telephonically: Hestie 083 289 1803 or at email@example.com
- All bookings are confirmed by payment of a 50% deposit, payable within 7 days after booking telephonically.
- Outstanding balance is payable 21 days prior to arrival.
- No credit card facilities are available. Only cash or direct deposits or EFT.